Sunday, January 21, 2007

Fitness Q+A: How Do I Fix My Motivation Problems??

Hi Kyle

My biggest problem with my home gym training is my motivation

I do agree that you need to figure out where you want to be what you want
and invisage it before you start.

Maybe I need to be very specific with my reason for training.

I have relax into stretch by pavel and do it three times a week in the
mornings after I have been up a while.

I have checked out kettlebells here but where I live in the North of
Australia classes are not available.

Ciao Storm



Storm,

It sounds like you have studied some of the best training experts out there but your challenges are in your own mind.

Check out some of these resources.

1. The New Psych-Cybernetics by Dr. Maxwell Maltz (Amazon.com)
2. Visit my friend Scott's site by Click Here to get it.
3. Go grab this Special Report and read it over a few times.

Those resources should help you train your brain! :)

Train with purpose,

--Kyle Battis CSCS, NSCA-CPT
www.HomeGymSecrets.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have a question that in which else way that you can help me in home gym? Thanks in advance!
Ask An Expert

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home