Wednesday, September 03, 2008

NEW!! - Check Out My Fat Burning Blog

Howdy,

I just wanted to drop you a quick line to tell you about a great new resource that my training partner and fellow fat-burning expert John Sifferman created.

It's called the "FAT BURNING BLOG" and you can see it here: www.FatBurningBlog.com

If your goal is to lose that stubborn belly fat, fit into those old jeans, and improve how you feel about your body then this is a resource you will definately want to check out.

John and I post fat burning tips, fat loss workouts, fat loss audio tips, fat burning and fat burning training programs - all for you!

I hope that you will come visit me over there and check out this great fat burning information.

Train with purpose,

Kyle Battis CSCS, NSCA-CPT
www.AskTheFitnessExpert.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home